Smokey Hollow Campground is OPEN!
May 16, 2020
Due to the ever-changing situation regarding the coronavirus, we are providing this update. As of May 13 the Wisconsin Supreme Court lifted the Stay-at-Home order. As such, Smokey Hollow Campground is open for camping with a few modifications.
Rules/Practices still in place
- Bathhouses and showers will be open and cleaned/sanitized per CDC recommended protocol and schedule.
- The store will be open for takeout and delivery orders (the snack bar will be closed through June 12)
- The store will be open for firewood, groceries, and other necessary supplies. Additionally, the store will be limited to 10 customers at a time.
- Swim pond, game room and Pavilion.
- Playgrounds, jumping pillow, pedal kart track, space ball, gaga ball, basketball and volleyball.
EXPECTATIONS of our Guests
- Follow social distancing requirements of at least 6 feet between all individuals to the maximum extent possible.
- Only one family household may occupy a site (6 people), with a limit for any campsite to fewer than 10 people.
- Visitors will NOT be allowed at this time.
- Private gatherings of any number of people are prohibited.
- Please bring trash bags, food, and supplies with you from your home to avoid unnecessary trips to local stores.
- Gas up before leaving home to avoid stopping at local gas stations.
- We ask our guests to be open to spreading out whenever possible, leaving empty sites between neighbors
- Guests are advised to use the shower and bathrooms in their camping units if so equipped.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Camping credit will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
We will place your health and safety above all other considerations. Please help us all out by following sensible social distancing practices in the meantime. We hope all our campers and their families remain safe and healthy.